WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING SUPACOLOR?
- Unlimited colors and high vibrancy
- Ultra-high detail (finest of text, perfect color gradients)
- Allows free floating text without any weeding required, hence the low cost
- Ultra-high resolution – photo reproduction achievable
- High stretchability and versatility in terms of fabrics and where it can be applied
- Robust! Can be applied across seams and on coarse fabrics.
- 100+ washes, will outlive the product and won’t peel, crack or fade.
- Using the highest quality, eco-friendly inks and no vinyl as well
- Saves time and money with very simple, cost effective pricing structure
How long does SUPACOLOR last?
SUPACOLOR is mega durable. It’s going to still be there even after your garment has given up hope.
Do you have a minimum order for SUPACOLOR?
Yes, we require a minimum of 20 units for this print processes
How long does SUPACOLOR take to get?
We can have these bad boys in your hands within 7 days of confirming your order…that is of course unless you live somewhere rural.
How do I use supacolor heat transfers?
Supacolor is a professional grade heat transfer that is designed to work with a commercial heat press. Our transfers can work with both an air operated heat press or a manual heat press. Supacolor is not designed to be pressed with a domestic iron.